Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms '', '', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and company number is detailed below.
The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
You may set your computer to reject cookies if you so wish but if you do allow cookies to be used, the details collected by us may be stored for use by third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (see below), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website and at all times remain the property of HFB Financial Planning Ltd.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- It is recommended that you take financial advice before entering into any financial commitments or making an investment.
Registered as a Limited Company in England and Wales No 8705095. Registered Office: Linden House, Chapel Street Haconby, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 0UL.
At HFB Financial
Planning Ltd we
respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Who are we?
HFB Financial Planning Ltd is an
appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter
Mortgage Planning Limited which is part of the Quilter Group of companies.
For further details on the companies in our group, please
What data do we collect and why?
We collect personal information about you when you use our website, contact
us about products and services, visit a financial adviser or carry out
transactions with us. We collect information that is necessary for the
provision of financial advice and administration of the products or services
you are seeking, and for legal and regulatory purposes. We also collect and use
your personal information where necessary to improve our services, our business
processes, and to communicate with you. For the provision of advice, we need to
collect sensitive information, such as information about your health. To do this, we will ask for your consent.
We will always keep your data safe and secure, and where we share your data with other businesses to fulfil
the purposes above we make sure they follow our instructions and keep your data
secure. We will never sell your data, and we will not send you communications about
unrelated services without your consent.
Find out more
Our Privacy Notice
holds much more information about how we collect, use and share your personal
information. There is also information about the rights you have over your
personal data, and how to contact us if you have any questions. Please write
The Office of Data Protection,
Quilter Financial Planning Ltd,
QFPDataGuardian@quilter.com Telephone: 0161 488 355
This website and its content is copyright of HFB Financial Planning Limited.
All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.